Hudson Helper for iPhone and iPod Touch has been updated.
New in this version:
- Build controls (start/stop builds)
- Build details with blame!
- Build progress indicator
- More compact layout
- Trend graphs now display when using Hudson CI servers version 1.321 and greater
You can get Hudson Helper by searching for 'Hudson Helper' in the app store, or click here to get it with iTunes.
If you're an Eclipse contributor my original offer still stands: you can get Hudson Helper for free.
- Raspberry Pi SSH Setup
- Raspberry Pi Development Flow
- Troubleshooting Android App Crash on Chromebook
- Your Team Might Not Be As Effective As You Think
- Article Index
subscribe via RSS